Terms and Conditions for Josef Rakich Fitness Ltd – March Madness Promo (Gifts + Trip to Dubai)
1. The promoter is: Josef Rakich Fitness Ltd (company no 4114398) whose registered office is at Auckland, New Zealand.
2. Employees of Josef Rakich Fitness Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the draw for the Fly-2-Dubai prize.
3. To be eligible to enter this competition, you must be a current member of Josef Rakich Fitness Ltd and and at time of prize draw have an active subscription. Active is defined as a paying membership with an up-to-date meal plan and workout program.
4. Closing date for entry will be 20 April 2023. After this date no further draw entries will be permitted. JRF will draw the Fly-2-Dubai winner on 21 April 2023.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prizes for the winner are as follows:
a) The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
b) The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
c) The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate information leading to delivery delays or incorrect billing.
d) No alternative to the prize will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
c) The Winner will be chosen by Josef Rakich Fitness
d) The Winner will likely be contacted prior to the announcement. If the winner does not get back to Josef Rakich Fitness within 48 hours, we reserve the right to transfer the prize.
e) The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
f) The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
g) By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
h) The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by New Zealand law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
i) The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current NZ data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
j) Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions
k) This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Josef Rakich Fitness Ltd and not to any other party
l) At the promoter’s total discretion, the winner selected will be required to prove their Identity and validity of the initial, pre-promo and post transformation images submitted to Josef Rakich Fitness Ltd. If proof is not deemed acceptable by the promoter, the promoter reserves the right to select the next best transformation.